Oh good we aren’t alone haha
I’m not a big taylor fan but god, her reaction is priceless!
get that irrelevant kid out of here
"We often feel that we lack something, and seem to see that very quality in someone else, promptly attributing all our own qualities to him too, and a kind of ideal contentment as well. And so the happy mortal is a model of complete perfection—which we have ourselves created. "
"One. Do not promise when you’re happy.
Two. When you are angry, do not respond.
Three. Do not decide when you’re sad. "
Did you know that this scene was entirely unscripted? Johnny Depp just kinda went with this and no one stopped him, so the reactions’ on the other actors’ faces are their actual reactions to Depp’s shenanigans.
makes the scene 100000 times better omfg
you can even see orlando glancing at the people behind the camera as if asking what is going on
thus why we all love Johnny Depp.
everybody loves Johnny Depp
This is exactly what I’m wondering right now. While I’m supposed to be studying..
ugh why do men make my life so difficult? :s
So you’re in bed. You’re snug. You’re cosy. You don’t want to get out ever! But here’s 9 yoga poses to help your sleepy self get up.
1. Savasana- just chill for a bit and breath deeply and enjoy that sun streaming in
2. Cobra- stretch that back like the crazy cat you are
3. Extended child’s pose- now stretch your back the other way. Your covers come off too. Magic!
4. Camel pose- now sit on your knees and throw your arms back to your toes like some sort of shawshank redemption prison break.
5. Forward bend- now stand up on those sexy pins and try not to fall off the bed
6. Pigeon pose- almost there. Are you smiling yet? You should be you sexy minx bird of paradise
7. Seated forward fold- touch your toes! Wiggle them and giggle at your cuteness
8. Kneeling side plank variation- stretch that delish body of yours and try not to blind yourself at how radiant you are
9. Meditation- don’t think just yet. Just enjoy that beautiful stillness
Now step off that cosy bed of yours and sashay the fuck out of bed. Namaste.
"It’s always easier to learn something than to use what you’ve learned… . You’re alone when you’re learning. But you always use it on other people. It’s different when there are other people involved. "